NOT REGISTERED YET?
Please take a moment to create your own unique user account. This account, once setup, will enable you to quickly and conveniently register and pay for all church events, as well as make online contributions and view your year-to-date giving.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
Click here to create an account so we know who you are. It should only take you about three minutes to setup an account. The fields marked with an * are required.
WHY DO YOU NEED MY BIRTHDATE?
1. This information guarantees your online account information is secure so hackers can’t access your online giving records or any other personal information.
2. Certain events and classes are age restricted. The birth date prevents children from registering for adult events.
3. If you forget your username and password, you will be asked for your birthdate as a security precaution to protect your account.
WHAT CAN I DO AFTER I CREATE A CHURCH COMMUNITY BUILDER ACCOUNT?
• Online registration for events, classes, and groups (24/7 - whenever it’s convenient for you).
• Secure online contributions and view your history online. (You can set this up one time or schedule a recurring contribution that happens automatically using Pushpay - visit our GIVING page.)
TROUBLE LOGGING IN?